Monday 27 June 2011

In Search of a Mountain

Turns out the short courses in art may not be the way forward. I'm still deciding.

My knee has popped out twice in the last week....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

On the plus side I ran approx 4.5k on Saturday which did make my knee sore and tear something in my calf, however, my fitness is much better than I thought it was. Yay!

I'm in a shit mood today. I'm bored people. I need a mountain to climb - I just don't know what sort of mountain I want...or...I'm too scared to make the decision in case it is the wrong one.

I had hoped to try and compete in October so that I would have a goal but I can't because I have a wedding the same day as the competition. There is a 10k I could train for in September but as much as it would be an achievement I'm seriously concerned about f*cking up my knee good and proper.

I started peeling the wallpaper in my kitchen yesterday, I'm going to regret that come the end of this week. I did it in the hope that it would inspire me to keep going with it but I've got so much on during the week that I don't want to spend my whole weekend knee deep in soggy bits of wallpaper. It does need done though. Quite badly. And it will probably look good once its finished. Maybe that should be my 'hill' for the moment.

This is the least interesting post ever. Oh well. No one reads it anyway so I suppose it doesn't matter. I thought we were going to get some mouse hoovering action the other night but it wasn't to be.

I am currently contemplating the purchase of something chocolatey. It has to be done. It's Monday after all. What else is there to do? Apart from the pile of work that is sitting on my desk of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment