Wednesday 25 May 2011

Hello again

I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy soaking in a hot tub in the Highlands and generally not doing very much.

Time to get back to it though, so in an attempt to brighten my own day I decided I should write something. Yesterday I was looking at Art short courses. I should have done Art when I left school but I didn't. I am going to change that now. I need to find £295 before October so that I can enrol and go to Art School on a Saturday morning to create a portfolio. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the portfolio yet but I've always wanted one so maybe this will put me in the right direction.

I was gifted some mini Lindt easter eggs this morning. So far I've eaten three and they just won't stop calling my name!

This evening I have a Quiz Night to attend in order to raise funds for a local charity. We have managed to sell quite a few tickets so hopefully it will be a good turn out.

I have nothing interesting to say today so I'm going to leave it at that!

Oh, I did however have my first NLP session at the weekend to help me get over my fear of my dodgy knee. I'll let you know how that pans out - so far tapping on my good knee seems to be helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment