Wednesday 14 December 2011

It's That Time of Year Again

Well.  This didn't go quite as planned, did it?

It is now mid December and the usual winter blues have set in and to be perfectly honest I am a miserable bitch right now.  I have yet another head cold and I can't be arsed with anything or anyone.  I am currently blaming my hormones but I know really that it is just me and my lack of motivation.  Having read my previous posts I seemed very optimistic earlier in the year.  Which got me wondering where did it all go wrong?  Did it go wrong or was I just pretending then in the hope that I'd wake up one fine day with the birds twittering in the trees and a song in my heart...you can laugh, that was most definitely sarcasm.  I could really use a sarcasm font.

Rather than whinge on I am going to do some work which is what I'm supposed to be doing.

Maybe I'll see you again next year.

Ho Ho Ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment