Tuesday 26 April 2011

Refrigerated Mice

Hello internet.

I'm not feeling very inspired today.

Last night we realised Romi (my cat) had brought home a mouse the night before and it had been setting up home behind the fridge. It was only when Neil pointed out that Romi was very intrigued by said fridge that we came across the tiny furry thing that had set up home inside the motor of it! Needless to say, it had to be removed. It was sucked out by the hoover (not my idea!) - I am still horrified but you will be pleased to know that removing mice from fridges with a hoover works a treat and the mouse was unscathed, albeit a bit dizzy from whizzing round the bagless vacuum! It scuttled to the nearest bush and then Romi stalked the bush for the rest of the night.

I just had more potato salad for lunch. It was awesome. I added some runner beans today for a bit of crunch. This is not supposed to be a food diary. I will try to refrain from telling you what I am eating...but I do REALLY like food.

Tonight, I am hoping to do some JKD (Jeet Kune Do) and with a bit of luck it will remove the apathy I am feeling for the day as a whole and give me the kick up the bum I need.

To let you understand, I have just completed 6 years of 'self-study' in order to qualify to do a job I'm not sure I want to do for the rest of my life. (That's a whole other, very boring and whiney post in itself) I have gone from stressed to super stressed to 'oh my god I will kill the next f***ing person that looks at me' to NOTHING. Yes, nothing. I now have all this free time and I'm too exhausted to use it productively. It's ridiculous. This time last year I was working 9 - 5, studying in the evenings and training 6 days out of 7. I have no idea how I fitted it all in!

That was a bit of a rant. Oops.

Anyhoo, I think I'm all out of things to say. I'm going to have some carrot and orange soup and think about doing something productive.

Have a good day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment